Shudy Camps

 

Farms

Dairy Farm (Nosterfield)

Ownder by the Haverhill Co-operative Society

Cardinals Farm

This farm is on the border with the parish of Horseheath and is a moated site. The land owner in this area in 1359 was one Peter CARBONEL of Cambridge and the farm was known as Carbonnells until at least 1700 when it became Cardinals.The original substantial 17th century timber-framed farmhouse was between two ancient moats on a tongue of land reaching into Shudy Camps. It was derelict by 1924 and demolished by 1975.

Carters Farm

Goodwoods

Grange Farm

Hall Farm

Lordship Farm

Situated near the southern bounday of the parish...

Lower House Farm

Mill Farm

Mill Green Farm

Northeast View of Camp's Castle in the County of Cambridge

Mill Green House from the lane. 15th-century timber-framed house.

  © Copyright James Yardley and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

 

Nosterfield End Farm

Pages

Priory Farm

Rumble Chase Farm (Nosterfield End)

Shardilows Farm

Street Farm

Street Farm

Farmhouse at Street Farm. The road is called Main Street.

  © Copyright Robert Edwards and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence