St Mary's Church Bells
In 1531 John Grant left £20 to make a new bell. There are five bells in the tower, dated 1621, 1699, two by John Thornton of Sudbury in 1719 and a later one of 1840, cast by Thomas Mears of London.
By 1975 they had deteriorated to the point where they are unfit to be rung.
The Ely Diocesan Association of Church Bell Ringers have a page about the bells.